Apart from the obvious attractions of Hoi An Ancient Town there are other activities not to be missed during your visit:
1. Hire a La Siesta red bicycle to explore the area down alleyways and country roads.
2. 5km from the resort are An Bang’s pristine beaches which make for a relaxing time.
3. Snorkeling at Cham Island, located 30 minutes away from the town by speedboat, is a great place to see exotic sea life and corals and to explore the rocks and small lagoons.
4. Hoi An is famous for tailoring businesses so why not take the opportunity to purchase a made-to-measure suit or dress at a fraction of the cost you would pay at home.
5. Relax and enjoy the view from one of Hoi An’s rooftop cafes.
6. If you feel like letting your hair down, take in the town’s vibrant and colorful nightlife, often including live entertainment.
7. Learn more about Vietnamese cuisine and take one of our popular Red Bean cooking classes. Visit a local wet market to select and bargain for the ingredients and cook up your wonderful culinary creation under the guidance of our top chefs.
8. Of course your holiday would not be complete without dining at our Red Bean and The Temple Restaurants, where you will experience the very best of Vietnamese and international cuisine.
9. Take a day trip to My Son Sanctuary, dating from the 4th to 13th centuries with Hindu Champa Kingdom temples.
10. And finally 30 km away vibrant Da Nang City makes a great day out including Marble Mountains, the Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture and the city’s famous 666m long, 6 lane bridge which breathes fire and spits water.
Leave a Reply